- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 5mm during use and each time candle is re-lit.
- Do not burn candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time.
- Vessel and wax may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Never move a burning candle.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart.
- Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
- Always store candle in a cool dry place below 25 degrees celcius and away from direct sunlight.
Failure to follow the above instructions could result in fire, hazard and/or injury.